Do I Have Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs are tiny and nocturnal, so seeing if you have a problem may not be so easy. It's important to know the symptoms and signs of bed bugs. In this section you can learn:
- The ways bed bugs get into your home.
- Where bed bugs like to hide.
- How to identify a bed bug bite.
Dealing With Bed Bugs
While at first you may feel like panicking, there are simple steps you can take to handle bed bugs. In this section learn more about treatment of bed bugs, including:
- How to avoid bed bugs at hotels.
- What to do if you find them at home.
- How RID Home Lice, Bed Bugs & Dust Mite Spray can help you.
Life After Bed Bugs
Now that they're gone it's time to retake your home and your life. In this section you can learn how to get back to normal after you eliminate bed bugs with:
- Relaxation techniques to help you fall asleep easily.
- Ways to make your bedroom a soothing sleep environment.
- Precautions you can take to help avoid their return.